- Rates and Reservations:Our cancellation policy is 7 days notice for a full refund of the deposit.
Low season (November 1-March 31: $129/night based on double occupancy. $10/night per extra guests.One night minimum.
High season (April 1-October 31). $169/night based on double occupancy. $10/night per extra guest. Two night minimum.
- Cottage details:
- Gas fireplace
- fully equipped kitchen
- Claw-foot tub
- Thick cotton towels and bath robes
- Fresh line-dried, sun-kissed linens
- Wireless internet
- Satellite TV
- DVD player and DVD library
- Books, games and iPOD dock
- Laundry facilities
- Sleeps 4 (queen bed downstairs and double sofa bed upstairs).
- Access to a vegetable garden for fresh lettuce, herbs and more (seasonal).
A welcome breakfast basket is provided in the fridge when you check in. The basket includes fresh farm eggs, home made jam, bread, butter and bacon (or substitute). Coffee and teas and local honey come stocked.
Our pet policy:
Your well behaved pets are welcome. Because we have horses and wildlife close by, we ask that your dog be leashed while outside. We have a horse arena that doubles as a dog agility ring, with tunnels, jumps, weave poles and a large fenced area for Frisbee or ball.
Our child policy:
Your children will love the farm! We are kid friendly and love to show kids our chickens and horses. We ask that your children (and you) have sturdy shoes or boots when around the horses, and that you not leave your children unattended while outside.